A Reward Manager holds a senior position and is tasked with advising on the best practice for an organisation’s total reward programme. This important role aids in the design, communicating, reviewing and deploying a wide range of financial and non-financial incentives. The role is rarely static, and the successful Reward Manager must look both inside the organisation and externally to ensure the correct rewards packages are offered.
A Reward Manager conducts research into best practice reward packages (including external benchmarking), reviewing existing schemes and identifying key areas of improvement. In addition to this, you can expect duties to include the following:
- Manage and represents the rewards team regarding all compensation matters, such as market midpoint analysis, the structure of local incentive plan designs and the support of the global bonus program process.
- Present ideas surrounding the options and best practices for incentive and reward programs across the whole organisation
- Have a firm grasp of legislation and compliance to ensure transparency and remaining within the confides of business legislation
- Plan, communicate and direct the implementation of all reward schemes and strategies.
- Work closely with HR departments and senior management/executives to build concise, attractive reward plans.
- Constantly review, adapt and benchmark existing schemes to ensure they are as effective and efficient as possible.
Harvey Sutton are experts in placing ambitious individuals looking to progress their career in the Reward industry. We have a range of roles currently available for the right candidate. Complete the form below or call us today to discuss your next career move.