Are you an Insolvency Case Administrator looking for your next role? Would you like to work for a leading award winning firm of Accountants and Business Advisers?
Our client, one of the largest Accountancy firms in the UK who has experienced huge growth over the last few years is currently looking for a talented individual to join their dynamic, growing London team. This will be an exciting opportunity for an experienced case administrator to be responsible for a varied portfolio and tasks will include:
- Manging case delivery, including pre-appointment, case progression and closure and ensuring all aspects of casework are completed in a timely manner.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Attending interviews with directors, bankrupts and other relevant parties relevant to ongoing investigations
- Expanding your skillset as you work with directors and other employees on both pre and post appointments
- Liaising with solicitors on specific legal issues arising from cases
- Attending meetings with creditors and shareholders
- Act as point of contact when dealing with claims and queries from creditors and declaring dividends
Criteria for role:
- ACA/ACCA or CPI/ICAEW Certificate in Insolvency qualification
- Previous insolvency experience as you will need to be confident in managing asset valuations and realisations independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be keen to develop a career within insolvency
Excellent on the job training and support provided, competitive salary and great benefits.