£35 – 45k
A leading London based insolvency team are seeking a strong Insolvency Administrator to join their team with an excellent progression path for the right person.
With the impending surge of work expected within the insolvency market, it is vital our client has a team of talented individuals. As a Senior Insolvency Administrator your role will entail managing a wide variety of cases, meeting all deadlines promptly and being an enthusiastic team player.
Key Skills & Experience
- 3+ years insolvency experience
- Proven success managing a varied case load within an insolvency practice
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal and good eye for detail
- CPI qualification desirable, but not essential
- Sound working knowledge of IPS.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and thriving team that offer a good financial package together with an excellent work-life balance.
Competitive salary and study support are on offer for the right candidate.