Our client, a leading global professional services firm are looking for a talented Reward individual to join their Financial Services Data Solutions practice as Director to lead their Banking Capital Markets team. This role would be based in their London office, however hybrid working is available, and is primarily responsible for relationship management and continued development of the annual compensation studies and data-led consulting projects. The team works with all the leading financial services firms across Europe.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Owning and developing existing client relationships, building strong and senior relationships with clients to become a trusted adviser / partner, understanding clients’ challenges and needs, identifying opportunities and delivering data led solutions, business development with a focus of growing our client base, understanding economic and regulatory trends impacting clients
- Management of the European Banking Capital Markets business, with support of the dedicated client operations team to ensure delivery of accurate market compensation data, analysis of compensation trends, in the context of wider global and European business and economic performance.
- Management and delivery of consulting projects. Understanding of clients’ challenges and strategy, identification of consulting opportunities.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Experience within front office environment across Banking Capital Markets desirable
- Solid understanding of and interest in financial services / banking capital markets.
- Understanding of compensation and the issues affecting reward structures.
- Would be the go-to person for Banking Capital Markets.
- Supervisory experience – training /mentoring junior employees.
- Good project management skills.
- Driven in client service, origination, and delivers results orientated solutions to often complex problems.
- Able to develop business by understanding a client’s requirements and tailoring approach.
- Good at building and managing client relationships
- Ability in prioritising requests and managing client’s expectations.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication with exceptional attention to detail.
- Educated to degree level.
This is a fantastic career opportunity for a Senior Reward Consultant or Associate Director, Reward ready for the next step up, looking for that better work /life balance with flexible and agile working.