Website Harvey Sutton
LONDON – c£45k
- Are you currently an HR operations specialist, interested in moving into a Reward consulting role?
- Would you like to develop your skills across a broad range of reward related initiatives, including designing and implementing compensation related and other HR policies?
- Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced challenging environment?
- Are you educated to degree level ? – A CIPD qualification would also make you stand out.
If the answer is yes to the above, our client, a global remuneration consultancy based in London is looking for talented, energetic individuals to join their team. Candidates will ideally have some previous experience in the following ………….
- Previously worked in a consulting, compensation & benefits or HR operations role, ideally within professional services or similar, and working with stakeholders
- Experience of designing and implementing policies and project management
- Assisting with the development of innovative solutions and opportunities for clients and being part of initiatives to bring those solutions to market.
- Advising on technical issues and supporting the team’s knowledge management
- Maintaining awareness of legal, regulatory and legislative trends that relate to reward
- Intellectually curious, open-minded with good analytical skills and a good eye for detail
- Client focussed, confident, positive attitude and high engagement
- Driven, results and solution focused whilst managing complex situations
- Excellent communicator, combined with good problem solving skills
- Team player who listens well and seeks to involve others and collaborate
Our client actively encourages career progression and full support and further training to enhance your development is provided. Competitive salary and benefits package available.
Please forward your CV for consideration. Alternatively you may call us to discuss in more detail on 020 7250 0000