£40 – £48K
Our client, a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers, who has seen significant growth over the recent years, is currently looking for a talented individual to join their Restructuring and Insolvency practice, based in their London office.
Candidates will need to be experienced in managing case delivery, including pre-appointment, case progression and closure, ensuring all aspects of casework is completed in a timely manner. Their ideal candidate for this role will be someone not afraid of working to tight deadlines, capable of collaborating with senior members of the team and at the same time confident at bringing their own voice to the table. This is an ideal opportunity to expand your current skillset as you work with Directors and other team members on both pre and post appointments as well as liaising with solicitors on matters relating to cases. You will be expected to attend meetings with creditors and shareholders.
- 3+ years’ insolvency experience essential
- ACA/ACCA or CPI/ICAEW Certificate in Insolvency preferred
- Proven experience of managing asset valuations and realisations
- Confident dealing with claims and queries from creditors, able to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, as you will be dealing with Stakeholders, Creditors, Debtors, solicitors and other professionals
- Demonstrable attention to detail
- Able to build strong working relationships
- Good team player
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to make their next step in insolvency. This award-winning firm is both friendly and supportive and actively encourages career progression with on the job training.