A fully serviced restructuring firm built out of an excellent reputation in insolvency is looking for a Senior Insolvency Administrator in London to help facilitate the company’s growth and expansion. It is an ideal opportunity for any individual who is looking to grow and develop with great career prospects available in the future.
Our client is looking to expand their team in London with an experienced Senior Administrator role, which will focus on corporate cases, primarily CVLs and Administrations.
- The company works on very high-profile cases, giving staff a varied and enjoyable caseload, thus allowing for faster development and growth of their employees than their competitors.
- A very dynamic and entrepreneurial environment, rewarding those with a drive and a desire to advance their careers.
- Very friendly staff at all levels with transparency from top to bottom, leading to an extremely positive workplace environment.
- You will be required to report to departmental manager and partners, as well as delegating to more junior members of the team.
- Majority of cases are worked from cradle to grave.
Qualifications, skills and experience required
- 5-8 years’ experience in insolvency.
- Demonstrable experience in CVLs and Administrations.
- CPI qualifications is desirable but not essential.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong working knowledge of IPS.