Our client, a top 100 London based law firm, is seeking an Associate/Senior Associate, with ambitions of future partnership, to join their Insolvency department.
This would ideally suit someone in need of a new challenge who feels progression is limited or unlikely at their current firm.
The firm work alongside some of the most reputable and buoyant restructuring boutiques in the market, which will mean you will be working on some of the most interesting work in the market.
Their team acts for businesses, individuals, insolvency officeholders, regulators and other organisations and they advise on a broad range of issues including:
- administration, liquidation, Company Voluntary Arrangements and Receiverships – for companies, directors, banks/lenders, regulatory bodies, insolvency practitioners, creditors both before and after the commencement of the insolvency process
- contentious and fraud work – for insolvency practitioners, creditors and defrauded parties
- for distressed companies, boards, directors and creditors of distressed companies, including advice on transactional risk
- all forms of insolvency litigation including antecedent transactions and directors’ claims
- acting for landlords on defaulting and insolvency tenants
The ideal candidate for the role will have/be:
- 4-8 years PQE however, this is not an absolute must as the firm will be led by personality and capability
- Technically exceptionally strong, with experience of a wide variety of Insolvency and Restructuring matters
- Trained with a recognised, reputable firm
- Client facing experience and/or a desire to engage in networking to help maintain/further the firm’s client base