A top tier accountancy firm is currently looking to add an Insolvency Administrator to their well-established London team. With a fantastic company culture where personal and professional development is key, our client, a leader in the industry, offers a nurturing, modern and flexible environment.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Manage a portfolio of corporate cases
- Liaise with all stakeholders and other departments as well as insurers, solicitors and agents
- Prepare case updates and statutory documents
- Organise meetings
- Process VAT returns and credit claims
The right candidate will have:
- A minimum of 12 months’ experience in Insolvency
- Investigation experience would be beneficial
- No formal qualifications required, although someone studying for AAT, CPI or an accounting qualification would be beneficial.
- Strong communication skills
- A good eye for detail.
- Commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions.
- Be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to be a team player and mentor
Competitive salary and study support are on offer for the right candidate, so if you would like more information on this role please get in touch.