As Executive Compensation Consultant for this leading consultancy, renowned for their expertise in executive compensation, you will be providing advice to clients on a variety of Reward matters, including Remuneration Committee Strategy and Board and Executive pay. This is a client facing role so excellent interpersonal skills are required to develop strong relationships with clients relying on your technical expertise to help them develop appropriate and effective executive remuneration strategies.
Other key tasks will include:
- Designing executive pay strategies – linking pay to corporate performance
- Benchmarking executive and non-executive directors pay
- Advising on performance measures for incentive plans
- Corporate Governance consulting
- Investor relations consulting, including liaison with institutional investors
- Preparation of remuneration committee papers and reviewing and drafting of remuneration committee reports
Ideal candidates for this role must have:
- Proven experience in executive compensation, ideally gained from working with blue chip companies
- Deep technical skills on executive remuneration issues
- Experience in winning, developing and maintaining client relationships, ideally within a consulting environment
- A professional and pro-active approach, to deliver client services that meet the firm’s high standards
Full support and training will be provided so applications from returners to work would be welcomed. This firm offers great opportunities to develop and progress your career.