After a very challenging year, our client, a leading business recovery and insolvency firm, is predicting the insolvency market is about to get very busy and now wish to expand their London team with an ambitious, experienced Senior Insolvency Administrator.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- 3+ years’ experience working in the insolvency sector
- Experience of CVLs and MVLs working on cases from cradle to grave
- ACA/ACCA or training for qualification
- Preferably CPI qualified
- Strong academic background
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Highly numerate
- Ambition to develop an insolvency career
This is a great opportunity to progress your professional career in the Insolvency and Restructuring Industry and gain experience on a wide range of cases. This firm is well known and respected in the market and offers a good work life balance and competitive salary.