Our London based client, a leading accountancy and business advisory firm, is currently seeking a Business Restructuring Manager, whose role will be to work on a variety of dynamic projects and assignments across both the insolvency and advisory teams, whilst being supported by a Partner-led team. Individuals will be required to proactively progress insolvency caseloads, reporting to and working directly with senior colleagues, as well as managing junior staff.
Candidates will also be given opportunities to be involved in business development initiatives and will actively be encouraged to develop existing relevant technical and accountancy knowledge through on-the-job experience and a variety of training opportunities.
- Assume day to day responsibility for projects across all stages in both the Advisory and Insolvency streams
- Support senior members of the team to deliver on a range of assignments, as well as guide junior colleagues
- Able to identify and investigate key issues in a restructuring scenario, challenging information provided where appropriate
- Review, compile and analyse company information and prepare financial models
- Maintain a thorough understanding of statutory and compliance processes and deadlines
- Responsible for preparing draft Independent Business Reviews
- Strong awareness of relevant risk issues and mitigants
- Hold a relevant professional qualification (ICAEW/ ACCA), an insolvency qualification is desirable, but not essential
- Clear understanding of corporate insolvency procedures from start to finish, with a particular emphasis on Administrations, including pre-pack transactions
- Up to date understanding of regulatory and statutory requirements
- Experience of contingency planning and options reviews, as well as the production of financial models would be advantageous
- Good understanding of Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidations and Company Voluntary Arrangements.
- Understanding of key areas of compliance and risk
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and IPS
- Excellent written and numerical skills
- Ability to produce high quality documents/presentations that are capable of meeting stakeholders’ expectations.
- Good organisational skills to manage your time and ensure no tasks are overlooked
- Have a willingness to learn new things and thrive on new challenges
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic team player
This role comes with a highly competitive salary, support with tuition and professional qualifications and fantastic benefits, including private medical.