This well-established top 20 insolvency firm is looking for junior Insolvency Administrator to join their busy team.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 6-months’ experience as they are seeking a candidate, who is keen to pursue a career within Insolvency, that they can help mould and develop. Their retention rates speak to the fact that many insolvency professionals who join, enjoy successful careers within the firm. Full training and study support provided.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 6 months’ + insolvency experience
- Worked on CVLs, MVLs and experience with Administrations would be useful
- A strong academic background
- A strong verbal and written communication skills
- A drive and determination to develop a career within Insolvency
This role is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within the Insolvency space whilst being part of an established firm and working closely with a leading Partner in the industry.