Our client, with a diverse international client base across a range of sectors and a highly regarded team of specialist experts within the tax industry, is currently looking for an Associate or Manager for their Share Schemes and Reward team. This team offers expertise in remuneration planning, employment tax, consulting and share schemes with typical clients including FTSE 250 companies and well-known household name. Due to increasing workload, they now wish to appoint an experience share schemes professional to join their London office.
The role will consist of a blend of technical and advisory work and will give you a perfect opportunity to expand upon your existing skillset. From the outset you will benefit from client exposure and supported by senior members of the team and will be involved with client meetings and encouraged to contribute.
Key tasks include:
- Advising on commercial considerations with the structure and design of employee share plans.
- Researching employment taxes issues.
- Advising the tax implications of plans and bonuses for both the employer and the employee.
- Structuring employee plans in the context of company sales, purchases, floatations and other transactions.
- Drafting share plan and related documentation.
- Liaising with the share valuation group to agree share values with HMRC.
- Advising on international share plans.
- Proven track record in employment tax or share plan consulting however applicants who are newly qualified CTA’s with a personal or corporate tax background would be considered. You may even be a lawyer with experience in incentives, looking for a new challenge
- Strong client engagement and management experience
- Business development experience
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload
- Able to take ownership and use initiative to resolve problems
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Ability to deal effectively and establish rapport with people at all levels (clients, partners and staff)
Please forward your CV for consideration. Alternatively you may call us to discuss in more detail on 020 7250 0000