LONDON £50,000 – £70,000
Our client, a leading global advisory, broking and solutions consultancy is looking for a Senior Associate to join their Reward practice.
This is a varied and exciting opportunity as you will be responsible for leading a number of projects at any one time, as well as overseeing the quality of work performed by junior members of staff. Working alongside analysts, other consultants, and technical experts, you will be responsible for designing and implementing compensation related and broader base reward strategies for some of the world’s largest organisations across various industries.
Key tasks will include:
- Delivering superior, consistent project management for multiple clients, acting as day-to-day project lead and ensuring progress of the team against established objectives, budget, timeline, deliverables and quality standards.
- Establishing collaborative relationships with clients to understand their business
- Mentoring and training junior members of staff.
- Assisting with new business development activities, including proposal development and delivery and recognising opportunities to expand the business.
- Participating in and contributing to activities that support continued revenue growth of the Rewards practice overall. This may include supporting local, regional and/or national marketing events, performing industry/topical research and developing intellectual capital.
- Educated to degree level
- Design-orientated compensation experience, ideally in consulting or highly consultative corporate environments
- Significant knowledge and understanding of Rewards programmes and processes
- Proven experience successfully managing multiple, multi-faceted projects and producing quality deliverables on time and within budget
- Exceptional client relationship management skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Clear, concise and confident written and verbal communication skills
A competitive salary and generous benefits package, including annual bonus, is on offer dependent on experience.
Please forward your CV for consideration, alternatively call for more information on 020 7250 0000.