LONDON – £44,000 – £55,000
Do you have an interest in how people and their performance can impact company culture and results? Are you aware how employees and their pay can affect how companies perform, if you do then this role, within a leading global advisory, broking and solutions consultancy firm, could be your next career move?
As a Reward Associate you will have immediate exposure to well-known client organisations, giving you the opportunity to work on projects that will make a difference, improving employee’s experience and optimising pay and benefits programmes. This is a great opportunity which is both varied and exciting as you will be working on a number of projects at any one time. Regular support from senior colleagues to help develop in your role will be provided.
Main duties will include:
- Working alongside Analysts and consultants, carrying out analysis on analytical project work
- Building good working relationships with clients ensuring your understand their business needs and summarising your findings for review by Directors.
- Project managing small projects and / or work streams within larger projects under the guidance of our Senior Directors.
- Supporting colleagues in areas such as new business development, to day-to-day meetings and calls, follow up and feedback.
- Sharing information and knowledge picked up through client work and your wider reading with colleagues during regular team meetings.
- Learn from colleagues who are recognised thought leaders and who will provide regular coaching and feedback.
- Participating in a mix of formal and informal development initiatives and online and in-person learning.
- Educated to degree level OR equivalent work experience
- Strong numerical and analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Some previous relevant work experience – consulting or in house HR/ rewards
- Demonstrated understanding of reward elements
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to absorb information quickly and work to tight deadlines
Competitive salary and benefits package on offer dependent on experience.
Please forward your CV for consideration. Alternatively you may call us to discuss in more detail on 020 7250 0000