A Reward Associate is an integral part of the overall rewards team. The Reward Associate will report directly to the Reward Manager and be given a range of responsibilities relating to the overall reward and renumeration strategy of the organisation. This role could be entry level but would normally suit someone with an HR or analytical background or with some previous consulting experience. From this role there is a huge scope for development and career progression.
The role of a Reward Associate tends to be varied and will vary from organisation to organisation, standard responsibilities will include:
- Working with a range of business departments to design reward schemes and strategies to attract, reward and retain the right employees or executives.
- Benchmarking and completing competitor analysis to ensure plans and packages are current, relevant and in line with industry standards.
- Performing industry and financial research.
- Keeping well informed of legal, regulatory and legislative trends that relate to corporate governance and compensation.
- Modelling pay structures and conducting financial impact analyses of alternative designs.
- Developing, analysing and calibrating executive and broad-based incentive plan designs that help support companies’ business strategies.
- Valuing equity awards through the application of financial formulas.
- Increasing efficiency within client teams by identifying ways to improve processes.
Harvey Sutton are experts in placing ambitious individuals looking to progress their career in the Reward industry. We have a range of roles currently available for the right candidate. Complete the form below or call us today to discuss your next career move.