Do you have 4 years or more experience within Broad-Base Reward? Are you looking for your next career move to Senior Reward Associate or maybe you are currently a Senior Associate looking for a change. Whatever your reasons, there are currently lots of opportunities in this busy sector for talented Senior Reward professionals with Total Reward experience.
Harvey Sutton is working with a number of leading remuneration consultancies, whose role is to partner with various organisations, across varying industries, building total reward strategies to attract and retain their staff.
Key tasks for this role will include:
- Working with organisations in developing and articulating total reward strategies
- Job levelling and redesigning job architecture – defining and grading jobs and communicating career paths and development opportunities for employees
- Helping organisations understand how to drive the achievement of sales goals through aligning strategy to incentives and good governance
- Assisting companies interpret and navigate pay fairness and greater pay transparency, or designing a new base pay structure or short-term incentive plans
- Delivering superior, consistent project management for multiple clients, serving as the day-to-day project lead and ensuring progress of the team against established objectives, budget, timeline, deliverables and quality standards
- Manging junior members of the team, acting as mentor and supporting them in their roles
- Instrumental in the generation of new business by assisting with new business development activities, including proposal development and delivery, and recognising opportunities to expand business and collaborating with appropriate colleagues to do so
- Keeping up to date with legislation and compliance obligations
Ideal candidates will have significant knowledge and understanding of Rewards programmes and processes, proven experience of successfully managing multiple, multi-faceted projects and exceptional client relationship management skills.