A leading London based insolvency team are seeking a strong Senior Administrator to join their team with an excellent progression path for the right person.
The primary requirements of this position are:
- Day to day management of a portfolio of circa 40 corporate cases from appointment to closure.
- Maintain fully accurate case files, ensuring they meet with statutory requirements.
- Preparing reports to creditors and attending meetings.
- Statutory reporting and cashiering.
- Effective communications with a range of stakeholders, creditors, debtors, directors, solicitors and other professionals.
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- A minimum of 3 year’s case administrator experience.
- Proven success managing a varied case load in an insolvency practice.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Builds strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- Basic competence using MS Office applications.
- A sound working knowledge of IPS.
- CPI qualifications is desirable but not essential.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and thriving team that offer a good financial package together with an excellent work-life balance.
Competitive salary and study support are on offer for the right candidate, so please apply or give us a call for more information