We are working on an exciting reward role based in London for an experienced Reward Manager working for a highly respected global firm FTSE100 firm.
Within this role you will have responsibility for all aspects of Reward across compensation, benefits and pensions. You will need to be a strategic thinker, whilst able to undertake the operational aspect too.
- Developing, reviewing, communicating and executing the reward strategy, in line with internal policy
- Lead all aspects of Reward Management.
- Annual reward cycle – performance management, salary review, bonus, LTIP awards.
- Design and implementation of ad-hoc projects which may include review and changes to compensation structure, benchmarking, market data insight, development of compensation ranges, job evaluation, etc.
- Working closely with stakeholders and across a variety of internal teams.
- Management of HRIS alongside management of payroll.
- End to end management of Benefits, whilst being the pension liaison for any external providers
- Supporting the HR Director
- Responsibility for design and delivery of performance management processes and framework.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record within reward in financial services or a consulting environment. As well as having a good understanding of executive remuneration and/or broad-based reward, candidates need to be personable as it will be necessary to interact with numerous other teams across the business.