We are currently searching for ambitious Restructuring Directors looking for the opportunity to move to Partner level with one of the strongest firms in the market.
The ideal candidate will have/be
- Qualified ACA or ACCA with Restructuring practice experience and a strong academic track record;
- Demonstrable experience within a lender, debtor or insolvency professional services team;
- A desire to build on existing skill set and develop additional knowledge of all restructuring offerings with evident project experience in some / all of the following: IBRs, short term cash flow and capital structure analysis, formal insolvency or contingency planning;
- Ability to build a network worth £750k+ within 2/3 years.
In addition to the skills and qualities detailed above, the desired candidate will also demonstrate the following attributes:
- Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, confident and impactful presenter;
- Objective, fact-based approach to problem-solving;
- Driven by values and integrity, builds confidence and leads by example;
- Excellent people management skills.
This is the perfect opportunity to take the next step in your career with a business that will support you to achieve your goals, whilst offering a very strong financial package.
Please note, we have seen a sharp upturn in market activity, so this opportunity currently sits as one of many. If this role is of interest, but not quite what you are looking for, please call Harvey Sutton to find out about more relevant opportunities. We operate in complete confidence and impartiality.