Website Harvey Sutton
This Big 4 accounting firm, within its Global Employment Tax team, is keen to expand their current team with talented individuals, who can deliver high quality services to their clients. Our client is offering a fantastic opportunity for an experience Employment Tax practitioner, whether you are an Assistant Manager, Manager or Senior Manager, to expand their skillset and be involved in the day-to-day management and delivery of services across a broad range of issues above and beyond tax compliance and advisory.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and providing consistently high levels of client service.
- Managing the successful delivery of employment tax projects and ensuring technical excellence.
- Building relationships across other service lines within the firm as well as overseas colleagues, to identifying employment tax opportunities.
- Proactively seeking new tax projects from existing clients and driving new work from target companies.
- Adherence to Quality and Risk Management processes.
- Developing and counselling junior members of staff; and making key decisions that affect the team.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Enthusiastic and energetic; able to embrace new ways of working.
- Team player; ability to integrate with new teams quickly
- Outgoing with good relationship skills and the ability to deliver quality output
- Strong technical skills and keen to develop further
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Project management skills, plan and prioritize work, meet deadlines, monitor own budget
- Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and know when to refer upwards
- Client focused and commercially aware
- Relationship management skills with ability to manage client expectations
- Ability to solve problems creatively and pragmatically
- Excellent communicator in range of situations both written and oral
- ATT/ACA/CA/ACCA/CTA/Law qualification (or equivalent)
- Experience of working within professional services (ideal but not essential)
Flexible working, full training and support from colleagues and great work life balance are just some of the benefits of working for this leading firm.
Please forward your CV for consideration. Alternatively, you may call us to discuss in more detail on 020 7250 0000