A well respected and rapidly growing Top 10 accounting firm is looking to grow their Restructuring Advisory Team in their Guildford office with an experienced Insolvency/Restructuring Assistant Manager.
This role will involve working on a full range of distressed turnaround and insolvency services including Admins, Receiverships, CVLs, MVLs, Compulsory Liquidations and Advisory Work, whilst helping to manage a more junior team. This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to work on a wide variety of interesting cases at a top firm and progress their career in Restructuring and Insolvency.
The candidate will have/be:
- 5-8 Years Restructuring and insolvency experience, working on Admins, Liquidations, Receiverships
- Must be able to assist with turn-around and advisory projects
- ACA or ACCA Qualification would be preferred, but not essential
- Ability to work on IPSis desirable
- Analytical thinking and the ability to work independently
Having access to a global network of over 120 countries, our client is offering a fantastic opportunity for progression and varied, interesting work and a good work-life balance within a tight-knit, collaborative team.