A leading London based insolvency team are seeking an immediately available Case Manager with an opportunity of a permanent role for the right person.
The primary requirements of this position are:
- Day to day management of a large portfolio of cases from cradle to grave, including Administrations and Liquidations.
- Maintain fully accurate case files, ensuring they meet with statutory requirements.
- Preparing reports to creditors and attending meetings.
- Statutory reporting and cashiering.
- Effective communications with a range of stakeholders, creditors, debtors, directors, solicitors and other professionals.
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- A minimum of 3 year’s case administrator experience.
- Proven success managing a varied case load in an insolvency practice.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable attention to detail.
- A proactive approach to work, prepared to go the extra mile to achieve the right results.
- Builds strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- Basic competence using MS Office applications.
- A sound working knowledge of IPS.
- CPI qualifications is desirable but not essential.
This is a great opportunity to join a strong insolvency team that offer a good financial package together with an excellent work-life balance.