Our client, a top accounting firm are looking for an experienced Insolvency and Restructuring Manager to join their busy team in London.
The role will include managing a portfolio of varied and complex cases across a variety of sectors with minimal supervision, delegating work/ reviewing the work of the junior members of staff. You will be given the opportunity to build a network and become a work winner.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years’ experience in Insolvency and Restructuring
- Experience managing a team
- Administrations, Liquidations and IBRs experience
- JIEB or ACA/ ACCA qualification is required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
This role provides the opportunity for autonomy and exposure giving candidates a clear progression path in the business allowing you to build a great network and improve upon key skills.