Leading business advisory firm with many UK offices is currently looking to bring in an ambitious Insolvency Administrator to join their London office.
If you are looking to make the next step in your insolvency career and have 2 years’ experience working as an Insolvency Administrator, this could be an ideal opportunity for you. The retention rate at this firm is excellent with many insolvency professionals going on to enjoy successful careers within the firm.
Their ideal candidate will have:
– Approximately 2 years’ previous insolvency experience
– Experience of CVLs and MVLs from cradle to grave with experience on Administrations
– A strong academic background
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Ambition to develop a career within insolvency
This is an excellent opportunity to further your insolvency career with a leading firm.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please forward your CV and if we feel your experience/skillset matches our client’s requirements we will contact you to discuss further.