A top 10 accountancy firm is looking to expand their insolvency department, offering rapid promotion and training sponsorship for future exams to the right candidates.
Our client is looking for an Administrator with experience in Corporate Insolvency.
- The company offers a varied and enjoyable workload, with successful candidates gaining exposure to a variety of high-profile cases, working on them from cradle to grave.
- Upon completion of the probation period the CPI qualification will be offered to all candidates that wish to undertake it.
- You will be required to report to senior administrators and departmental managers and assist them with their cases.
- The team there is very friendly with a very good culture associated with the company. A strong ethos of working hard and enjoying yourself while you do it is emanated at all levels.
- A clear chain of command allowing for easy progression within the company for hardworking and motivated individuals who would be looking for senior administrator/assistant manager roles in the future.
Qualifications, skills and experience required
- 6 months + experience in insolvency.
- Demonstrable experience with CVLs.
- CPI qualifications is desirable but not essential, with training support being offered to those who wish to undertake it.
- A desire to excel and progress within the company.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.