Well know accountancy and business advisory firm, with offices throughout the UK, is currently looking for an experienced Manager to join their Business Restructuring team in Manchester.
Candidates need to be experienced at managing projects with minimal supervision from senior colleagues and will be expected to manage and mentor junior members of the team. Strong financial analysis skills are necessary, with the successful candidate able to identify and investigate key issues in restructuring scenarios and ability to challenge information where appropriate. As Manager, you will be responsible for preparing draft Independent Business Reviews and other reports for review, therefore you will be required to produce high quality documents and presentations that are capable of meeting stakeholder expectations.
Working with a partner led team, the successful candidate will work on a variety of exciting projects and be exposed to many assignments across both the insolvency and advisory teams.
Ideal candidates will need to have:
- Good understanding of corporate insolvency procedures from start to finish, with a particular emphasis on Administrations, including pre-pack transactions
- Understanding of Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidations and Company Voluntary Arrangements
- Up to date understanding of regulatory and statutory requirements
- Experience of contingency planning and options reviews as well as the production of financial models would be advantageous
- Strong awareness of relevant risk issues and mitigants
- Experience of producing written reports to a high standard, ready for review
- Ability to build strong working relationships, often in difficult and highly pressurised circumstances
- Excellent organisation skills, able to work to tight deadlines
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Ideally a professional qualification (ICAEW / ACCA) and an insolvency qualification would be desirable but is not essential.
- Good knowledge of IPS and strong Microsoft skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for this renowned firm, which will allow you to develop both your technical and accountancy knowledge through on-the-job experience and various training opportunities provided. The job holder will also be given the chance to get involved with new business development initiatives.
If you meet the above criteria and are someone looking for a varied workload who thrives on new challenges, this firm will reward you well. They offer highly competitive salaries, regular reviews and great benefits and you will be given plenty of encouragement to develop your insolvency career.