Well-known, rapidly growing business advisory firm based in London, with offices all over the UK, is currently hiring for the position of an insolvency assistant manager in their London office. The firm is well known within the industry and has a reputation for an amazing team culture and partner exposure at all levels.
Our client is looking for an assistant manager to help the managers expand their insolvency team, with the ideal candidate having experience in corporate insolvency, specifically CVLs and Administrations.
- You will be working on high-profile cases, allowing for a varied and enjoyable caseload, and due to this the companies employees often develop and progress much faster than their competitors.
- The workplace culture is friendly with a competitive feel to it, with bonuses available to everyone who outs the effort in.
- The structure of the company means that there is transparency from top to bottom, leading to an extremely positive workplace environment.
- You will be required to oversee administrators and report to the managers, as well as working your own cases.
- Majority of cases are worked from cradle to grave, giving a well-rounded experience in insolvency and restructuring.
- JIEB and accountancy exam support available. The company is also happy to consider reimbursement of any clawback fees candidates may encounter.
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- 5+ years’ experience in insolvency
- Experience with CVLs and Administration
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good understanding of corporate insolvency
- CPI qualified is desired, but not essential
Please note, we are currently experiencing a sharp upturn in market activity, so this opportunity currently sits as one of many, offering extremely competitive salaries. You may be returning to work after a career break/maternity leave, or simply looking for more flexible hours or the opportunity to work from home. If this role is of interest, but not quite what you are looking for, please call Ben Jackson 020 7250 0000 to find out about more relevant opportunities.
Any enquiries will be treated in complete confidence.