With an exemplary track record and reputation, this Big 4 firm are currently prioritising the search for extraordinary talent within their Restructuring and Advisory team. Working on high-profile cases will give the successful candidate the opportunity to fast-track their career growth and develop a well-rounded knowledge base and network within the industry. The current Restructuring and Advisory team are renowned for handling high-profile cases, meaning the best talent within the industry is a necessity for them to continue to provide such a service.
As an Assistant Director within the restructuring and advisory team, you will get the opportunity to work closely with the management teams and boards for large and listed companies within a variety of different industries. This exposure will enable the individual to develop an incredibly diverse knowledge base and will allow a valuable network to be built within the industry.
Whilst this role is predominantly based in London, flexibility on working hours and working from home is another benefit, adding to the uniqueness of this role.
Duties and responsibilities of the role (Non-limiting):
- Management of multiple workstreams within financial restructuring engagements
- Support key management teams to create and deliver business plans, short term cash flow forecasts and restructuring strategies
- Analysis and presentation of developed restructuring projects, in collaboration with other business areas
- Communicating with both internal and external legal teams, as to provide a comprehensive breakdown of all legal terminology and documentation
- Mentoring and managing junior teams within the division, providing sufficient delegation and development opportunities to each member
- Thorough analysis and review of any risk undertaken by the firm in any projects, Ad Hoc presentation of comprehensive risk assessment
- Active engagement in all marketing and business development opportunities bought about by either a Director or Partner
- Proactively develop and build a valuable network within the industry to market the team and firms’ services across a broad range of offerings
- Assist in creating development strategies and plans for the junior members of the team
Your professional experience
- Extensive experience within a restructuring practice, either professional services firm, boutique or consultancy
- Solid knowledge of the restructuring industry, as well as banking and debt/loan portfolios
- A developing network and understanding of key figures within the restructuring industry
- Very strong analytical skills, ranging from financial, business and cash model review, to insolvency process and procedures
- Extremely confident communication skills, both spoken and written – ability to build long lasting relationships
- Management and mentoring ability, development of junior staff
- Strong project management capabilities
- Fluent in offering a broader range of skills when needed, such as business turnaround and performance change analysis
- Fluent in another language to English would be useful but not essential
- Willingness to develop and learn from senior members