Our client, one of the top worldwide consultancy firms, is keen on expanding their already well-established Executive Compensation practice. They are currently looking for an Analyst or Senior Analyst, wishing to enhance their career and gain a wider exposure with a variety of FTSE 250 firms. Their existing team is renowned for being very collaborative with junior staff involved on pitches/direct exposure to clients from the get-go.
In this role, candidates will:
- Play a key role in the leadership and direction of a growing team, with an opportunity to shape its strategic direction and develop and drive new propositions.
- Be market facing and actively involved with the management and development of the existing team.
- Lead delivery on the breadth of client assignments (eg. project driven, annual compliance, due diligence) and develop direct client relationships
- Assist in International/cross border work.
- At least one years’ experience in an Executive Remuneration role, ideally from a professional services background. However, those with strong in-house experience within executive compensation, will also be considered.
- A proven track record in business development and management of a broad client portfolio and a sound technical knowledge with a commercial approach.
- Confidence/ability to work in a changeable, fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
Please note, we are currently experiencing a sharp upturn in market activity, so this opportunity currently sits as one of many, offering extremely competitive salaries. You may be returning to work after a career break/maternity leave, or simply looking for more flexible hours or the opportunity to work from home. If this role is of interest, but not quite what you are looking for, please call Ben Jackson 020 7250 0000 to find out about more relevant opportunities.
Any enquiries will be treated in complete confidence.