As specialist recruiters within the Reward Sector, Harvey Sutton works with most of the leading consultancies appointed by organisations to design, develop and implement total reward strategies in order to attract and retain their employees. Our clients are extremely busy right now and keen to appoint talented reward professionals to expand their teams.
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2 years broad-based reward experience, good academics, strong numerical and analytical skills and be passionate and ambitious about progressing a career within Reward. As this is also a client facing role, you should be confident and articulate and be a good communicator.
The role of Reward Associate or Reward Consultant is varied and interesting, key tasks will include:
- Engaging with clients and assisting them with the creation of compensation and reward packages to attract and retain their employees
- Working on projects to develop promotional practices to support successful development and career progression
- Working alongside Analysts and other Associates, speaking with clients, summarising findings for review with Directors
- Job levelling auditing and redesigning job architecture – helping companies define and grade their jobs and communicate career paths and development opportunities to their employees
- Supporting colleagues across other teams including Executive Compensation Practice and Reward Data Software, with all aspects of client relationship management, helping with new business development and day-to-day meetings and calls
If you would like to learn more about opportunities with the Broad-Base Reward Sector, contact the team at Harvey Sutton today.